Sorry! Page Not Found
Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.
- Employer of Choice is a badge many businesses would like to wear. In my view Great Expectation is a Bureau of Choice. Marg Booth takes the time to understand her client’s needs, and then conveys these clearly to the speaker. The result is an event that works. Great Expectation deliver what their name suggests. Allan Bolton, Speaker
- I find working with Marg and the Great Expectation team a delight, and have done for many years. They are highly focused, incredibly prepared, passionate about professionalism and demand the same of their speakers. They make my job easier every day. Madonna King, Speaker
- We have been using Great Expectation for too many years to count now, and Marg and her team have never steered us wrong. They always seem to know the perfect fit for my client – no matter how strange or vague my brief to them is! We wouldn’t use anyone else. Iceberg Events, Queensland
- I've worked with Marg and the team at Great Expectation for the past six years, it was Marg who actually gave me my first break. What I love about working with Marg is how she matches her clients and speakers together so well. She knows her clients and their needs and she knows her speakers. Working with Marg you know you are the right fit for each job. Peter Baines, Speaker
- The warmth and professionalism of the Great Expectation team ensures a memorable event. They get to know people and this makes for most enjoyable work. I've come to expect that the research, preparation and production will be first class. Jeff McMullen, Speaker