Andrew Bryant is a high energy speaker with a powerful message about how to lead yourself and influence others to achieve success.
As an established expert in the fields of leadership, human performance and communication, Andrew can customize a speech or facilitate a learning session that will get you and your people thinking in new ways, embracing change, and taking intentional actions.
Andrew has worked with audiences as large as 12,000, facilitated team alignment with small and mid-sized groups, and worked 1-to-1 with ‘C-level’ executives to become better leaders.
With Dr. Ana Kazan Ph.D he wrote the book ‘Self-Leadership: How to Become a More Successful, Efficient and Effective Leader from the Inside Out’ (McGraw-Hill 2012). This book is a personal development guide as well as being used on MBA programs to teach how to influence employees to take ownership and be accountable for results.
Andrew is famous for his ability to inspire people, to make changes, question conventional mindsets and embrace change resulting in positive outcomes. His unique presentation style blends constructive realism with humor to entertain and engage his audiences.
Living in Asia for the last 12-years and working globally, Andrew has insights and perspective on what it takes to be an effective entrepreneur and leader of people in a multi-cultural world.
Keynotes, workshops and off-sites are customised for each client and cover topics of Leadership, Change, Motivation and Culture.
Some topics and clients have included:
- ‘Leadership and Coaching’ for Singapore Airlines
- ‘Influence without Authority’ for Credit Suisse and AMP
- ‘Story Telling for Change’ for Microsoft and Fuji Xerox
- ‘What Kind of Leader are You?’ For CIO100 India
- ‘Leader as Coach’ for Merck Millipore, Hess and World HR Summit
- ‘Self Leadership for Success’ for AMCOR, Takeda, Virtusa and Puig
- ‘High Performing Teams’ for Vopak, Anglo American and Petronas
- ‘Mentoring as Leadership’ for Keppel Land, DSO National Laboratories