Andrew Bryant, driving accelerated results as an author, speaker, and leadership coach. A global authority on self-leadership, Andrew is the founder of Self Leadership International, Andrew Bryant has been helping individuals and organizations to develop self-leadership, and his 2012 book 'Self Leadership: How to Become A More Successful Efficient, and Effective Leader from the Inside Out (McGraw-Hill)' has been cited in over 130 research papers and Ph.D. dissertations.
With over 130 research papers referencing Andrew Bryant's work on self-leadership, and with a 25-year history as a leadership practitioner and coach to disruptive Silicon Valley software companies and complex multinationals, the founder of Self Leadership International, Andrew Bryant has the insights and experience to make an impact.
His latest work 'The New Leadership Playbook: Being Human While Driving Accelerated Results' is changing the conversation about leadership in a post-pandemic world.
Andrew can tailor his signature keynote presentation to highlight the conversations your leaders need to have to accelerate results.
English by birth, Australian by passport, Brazilian by wife, and now living in Portugal after 17 years in Asia, Andrew is truly an international keynote speaker.
- Andrew is starting his career as a physiotherapist, with a post-graduate in Acupuncture, he learned how the body works.
- Working with athletes he learned how individuals and teams perform under pressure.
- Studying NLP, Neurosemantics, Hypnosis, and Psychology he learned how the mind works.
- With first-hand experience, extensive reading, and MBA studies he discovered what makes business work.
- Surviving and thriving through business disruption, divorce, and a health scare taught him how life works.
- Working in Europe, Asia, Australia, and the USA showed him the importance of understanding cultural nuances.
- Coaching C-level executives and entrepreneurs has given him insights into what it takes to be successful.
Andrew Bryant has been twice recognized by Singapore's President, Mdm. Halimah Yacob. Once for his work coaching Self-leadership to disadvantaged teenagers, and more recently for his work on empowering Women.
Andrew is on the Faculty of Women in Leadership at Singapore Management University and teaches Leadership in Global MBA Programs.
Andrew Bryant founded Self Leadership International in 1999 with the intention to empower people to have more ownership, options, and opportunities through self-leadership and personal mastery.
"Self-leadership is having a developed sense of who you are, what you can do, where you are going coupled with the ability to influence your communication, emotions, and behavior on the way to getting there."
Andrew has empowered thousands to become confident, resilient, and effective. With his methodology, his clients increase their executive presence and influence capital.