Tim Gentle is a courageous digital strategist, educator and entrepreneur with a passion for building business and regional lifestyle. With over 20 years’ experience in the digital and the marketing world, Tim’s expertise is his ability to help small business harness their online potential.
Tim is a sought after thought leader, presenting nationally and internationally, delivering practical online strategy and solutions to audiences that are not only current and cutting edge, but easy to understand.
Tim has a reputation for running excellent workshops. He uses live examples on the internet to ensure his presentations are current, relevant and engaging for small businesses and community organisations. He involves the audience, evokes discussion and makes technical terms easy to understand.
Tim recently embarked on an exciting digital crusade. He won a bus and has converted it into a Hitech Mobile Classroom. He intends to travel to regional, rural and remote parts of Australia teaching tomorrow's technology today. With the support of Optus, he has fitted out the coach with a satellite allowing internet connectivity throughout Australia so he can travel out to help people in these parts of Australia keep up with a rapidly evolving digital world.
His clients include Small Business Victoria, Bendigo Tourism, Australian Institute of Office Professionals and Career Development Association of Australia.
Here are some other credentials to help you get up to speed on Tim's background...
• Keynote "Digital Economy Week
• Keynote "Australia Post" | Go & Grow Online > 8 presentations
• TEDxTalk "Digital Exploration"
• Understand Regional, Rural and Remote Australia
• Continual researching digital trends, especially for small business, organisations, agriculture
• Have his own Podcast "Think Digital" > iOS / Android
• Regular spot on ABC Regional Radio #TechTalk
• Have worked with over 1000 regional business on their digital strategies / online marketing strategies
• He is a Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Explorer/Developer
• Presented over 500 workshops (written all the material)
• Small Business Victoria - workshop leader 6 years (current)
• Marketing Lecturer - Latrobe University (current)
• Has been asked to be the National Farmers Federation "Digital Engagement Lead"
Tim's keynotes provide insights into world trends, with several live demonstrations, but he likes to bring it back to tangible actions for attendees to consider moving forward with.