• If you’ve ever thought you’d like to improve the way you communicate with the people around you so your relationships become easier…
• If you’ve ever thought there must be a way to get people on side so they agree with your ideas or sign-off your proposal…
• If you’ve ever laid in bed awake at night worrying yourself silly because you just don’t know the best way to say that important thing to your boss, partner, friend or client…
• If you just want to hear the word “yes” more often in your life, fast track your sales cycle or manage your people more respectfully…you’ll love working with Michelle Bowden - Australia's persuasion expert!
We persuade and influence people every day of our lives. Sometimes we win. Sometimes we lose. Want to win more?
Speak Up and Influence People is a high energy, research-based, interactive session that shows you how to transform yourself into a more persuasive communicator at work, at home, all the time, no matter the circumstances.
This session teaches you the 3 x Ps of Persuasion so you hear the word ‘yes’ more often in your life. And the great news is that Michelle increases your delegate's behavioural change by tailoring all her examples to your industry and workplace. They will practice better managing their every day communication challenges.
PLUS, all delegates will be invited to complete Michelle's world-first psychometric profiling tool prior to attending to better understand their current persuasiveness strengths and weaknesses. This is an industry first and makes all the difference to your ROI.
Your delegates will laugh, learn and most importantly they will demonstrate an immediate behavioural change.
Who is Michelle Bowden?
• An authority on Persuasion and Presenting in Business.
• A consultant to a blue chip list of international clients for the past 2 decades.
• The co-creator of the PRSI – a world-first, brand-new psychometric indicator that reports on your persuasiveness at work.
• Renowned for achieving results through learning and laughter.
• A Master educator (MEd. Adult Ed.) – she believes learning must be theory-based, entertaining, and highly interactive in order to transform.
• Confident she can create behavioural change for all your delegates no matter the group size, every time.
• Bestselling, internationally published author of How to Present – the ultimate guide to presenting your ideas and influencing people using techniques that actually work (Wiley).
Michelle’s client list includes many of Australia’s top companies including Westpac, Suncorp, ATA, BOC, Boral, CSL, CPA, AUSTAR, Novartis, KPMG, Clinique, AMP, IAG, AON and Optus. That is because she is a master at helping people easily and effortlessly master the art of confident, clear, influential communication.