Sarah is an author, qualified trainer, thought leader, professional keynote speaker and workshop host in Edu-preneurship, Edu-marketing, Entrepreneurship, Efficacy and Education. She is a qualified and experienced educator and speaker in:
- Education (Teaching & Learning Practices; Inclusive Education; The Hidden Curriculum; and Curriculum/Instructional Design and Development)
- Entrepreneurship (Hacks and hustles from her 10 years in business, in three different countries)
- Edupreneurship (What entrepreneurs and sales/marketing departments can learn about growing business by using the platform of education instead of sales)
- Workforce Planning & Development (How corporates can maximise their productivity and profitability by effectively utilising their workforce skills and capabilities)
- Students Transitioning From Education To Employment (What's next and what do employers really want?)
- Overcoming Adversity (How actively creating adversity as well as effectively coping with it is the key to success in life and business)
Sarah is also Managing Director Training organisation; Winner of the 'Influential 100 Awards 2015'; Founder & Host of The Edu-preneur Awards, Ambassador for 'Tribe Learn Professional Speaking (Mind Valley); Graduate, Ambassador and Guest-Speaker of 'The Institute for Professional Speakers'. Nominee of the 2014 and 2015 Telstra Business Awards; BA (Hons) Education & PGCE in Adult Education.
Her training organisation designs accredited, non-accredited and bespoke training delivered in house, at corporate events, remotely and/or for specialist groups. They have experience in everything from writing tailored soft-skills training, regulatory body compliant resources, to technical training for military, defence, aviation, construction and mining and more.
They enable experts, thought leaders and authorities to turn their IP and message into a curriculum and courseware that can be used as an income generating product and service. They can develop simple workbooks from interview transcripts, right the way through to building and entire interactive learning program.