Rachel Berger is widely acknowledged as one of Australia’s finest stand up comedians. Her material encompasses contemporary lifestyles, offering a hilarious and poignant expose of human foibles. Her dynamic presence and engagingly sharp observations have made her an extremely popular performer both live and on television, across Australia and overseas.
Rachel believes that laughter is a powerful tool, able to communicate a powerful message. With this in mind she’s been invited to appear at events as diverse as hosting a public forum on Climate Change with world-leading Climate Change expert Stephen Schneider, to writing and performing in Diversity Works, an educational video for the Council for Equal Opportunity in Employment and as a special guest performer at a Positive Living Expo for Women with the overall aim to reduce the harm associated with gambling.
With her unique ability to connect with an audience, Rachel is also a superb corporate speaker and MC.
Rachel's media credits include:
- Appearing on Statesmen of Comedy, Rove-Live, The Glass House, GMA, Good News Week, World Series Debating, The Big Gig, Hey Hey It’s Saturday and Denton
- Co-hosting Comic Relief, a live to air special on the Nine Network
- Featuring on Punchlines, a documentary about twenty years of Australian comedy and The Smallest Room in the House, ABC-TV
- Regular co host & presenter on ABC Radio 774
- Writing for The Age, Sunday Age, Sunday Herald Sun as well as national magazines such as New Woman and Rolling Stone.