The thing about a Caricaturist is they not only create interest but they are an amusing souvenir. They can also add exposure for your company when the caricaturist sketches on your logo or letterhead. Caricatures are a popular form of entertainment. The benefits:
• They take up little space.
• Provide entertainment for onlookers also who enjoy seeing a rare skill in demonstration.
• Provide added exposure for the group or company when logos or letterheads are included.
• Make for an amusing souvenir of the event.
• Is low key, in that it does not compete with other entertainers such as musicians.
The artwork can also depict the subject as a full body involved in some sort of hobby or occupation together with some kind of written nickname or caption such as something the subject says a lot.
Wayne uses oil based markers (large so they look like brush strokes). If seated he can draw approximately 10 per hour, if roving approximately 6 to 7 per hour.