There will be a time in your life where you face a crisis; a breakdown, feeling unworthy, or perhaps a pandemic that turns your world upside down.... So how do we deal with these high-stressful moments? That’s where you will learn about Practical Resilience and Tofe's lived experience to guide you mentally out of these adversarial and dismal situations.
To some, he’s known as that kid who ran a race down the slopes of Mt Everest or being on a treadmill for 24-hours... but it was never all daisies from the beginning for Tofe. After an array of mental health episodes and panic attacks in 2014, life just didn't feel worth living. That's where running became a fix to get healthier, to not only better himself, but find a sense of purpose through giving back to charity.
Fast-forward to 2018 and after the body breaking down 280km into a 345km race across Scotland, Tofe was dealing with a flood of insecurity that drove him back into the abyss of depression. This was the nudge that transformed Tofe's life because he finally got the courage to ask for serious help through discovering men's work and several forms of therapy.
For the ones that are screaming to get out of that deadly, deep, dark rabbit hole known as ‘adversity’, you’re in good hands.
Brace your seats because you’re about to embark a wild ride - a culmination of despair, mental health struggles, hardships, endurance, and more importantly, resilience.
Keypoints about Tofe:
- Nominated for 2017 and 2019 Young Australian & Queenslander of the year
- Best-selling author and international keynote speaker
- Ran 60+ endurance events (including an ultramarathon on Mt Everest) for various causes
- Has collaborated with Red Bull, Thrive Global, Startup Grind, & several Shark Tank companies
- Inc. Magazine has listed Tofe's debut book as one of the top books to read over the 2018 summer