Nancy Addison's delightful celebration of healthy food and her passion for sharing her wealth of knowledge is entertaining, enlightening and oftentimes, life changing. In her presentations, counseling, radio shows, and books, Nancy shatters the stereotype about healthy eating and cuts through the myths and misinformation about health and nutrition.
Nancy shares her favorite healthful tips for living the healthiest life possible. She believes living healthy is easier than you may think, and also that you can prepare healthy foods and drinks that are both nutritious and delicious. By connecting with Nancy, you will learn how to celebrate life by living a healthier lifestyle.
- Number One Best-Selling Author of “Diabetes And Your Diet, “Awarded Double-Winner for Best Health Book, & Best Diet And Nutrition Book by Beverly Hills Book Awards 2018, and Winner for Best Health Book of the Year, International Book Awards 2017.
- Number One Best-Selling Author of " Raising Healthy Children,” Awarded Winner in the Mom’s Choice Award For Excellence and Two-Time Winner, Best Parenting Book of the Year and Best Parenting Book of the Year, in the International Book Awards, 2017.
- Best Seller- Second Edition of "How To Be A Healthy Vegetarian," Awarded Winner for Best Health And Wellness Book of the Year, 2018, San Francisco, Green Book Festival Awards, Double-Winner for Best Diet And Nutrition Book, & Best Health Book, of the Year, 2017, by the Beverly Hills Book Awards, Winner for Best Specialty Cookbook of the Year, 2017, by the Book Excellence Awards.
- Author of “Lose Weight, Get Healthy And Never Have To Be On A Diet Again!” Finalist in International Book Awards.
- Author of “Tube Feeding Recipe For Optimum Health.”
- Nancy Addison is Co-author of “Alive and Cooking; An Easy Guide To Health For You And Your Parents” with Academy Award Winner, 2-time Emmy winner, and 2-time Telly Winner, Documentary film maker - Maryann De Leo.