Known for captivating her audience and delivering actionable learnings, Sabina’s natural charm and effusive style helps her audience to relax and consider how to think and act in a more liberated and productive way.
With over 10 years’ experience helping busy professionals become more present in their day-to-day life through workshops and one-on-one programs, Sabina is able to implement tried-and-tested, world class practices to help individuals overcome feelings of stress, overwhelm and lack of focus in the workplace.
Sabina is an accomplished speaker and mindfulness coach successfully.
Featured in several publications, including Women’s Health and Fitness magazine, Sabina is recognised as an engaging speaker, presenter and highly knowledgeable educator and is known as ‘The personal trainer for the mind.’
Sabina's area of expertise:
- Mindful Leadership Training - Improving leadership capabilities by developing better interpersonal skills, engagement with co-workers, emotional intelligence and ability for problem-solving under pressure.
- Conflict Resolution - Working alongside a Mediator to offer conflict resolution and mindfulness to support ongoing discussions. Mindfulness helps to create awareness and mindful communication, while mediation provides techniques for conflict resolution – helping teams to build a healthy and cohesive workplace.
- Change Management Support - Empowering employees with skills to manage perception, attitude and response in the face of inevitable or inherently stressful times of change.
- Resilience training - Empowering employees to handle the high-pressure demands in work and personal life and become resilient in the face of challenges experienced in work and home life.
- Professional Development - Supporting professionals reach career and personal goals through personalised mindfulness strategies and tools.